We have probably all believed some lies about our self-worth at some point. It’s God’s will for us to repent for believing those lies and start declaring the truth of how God sees us over ourselves until we begin to believe it. Feel free to repeat these declarations as often as you need. An idea is to write them down, stick them by a mirror and declare them until you know them by heart!
Father, I come before you in the name of your Son Jesus. Thank you for who you Are and that I have redemption through the blood of Jesus and forgiveness of sins. Father I confess that I have been guilty of speaking and thinking negatively about myself and believing lies about my self-worth. I don’t want to speak or think that way anymore. Please help me not to and help me to believe the truth and see myself the way You see me. Thank you Abba, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Declare out loud speaking to yourself;
- You are more than worthy! For you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus!
- You are more than beautiful! For you are a crown of glory in the hand of the LORD and a royal diadem [jewelled crown] in the hand of your God
- You are more than important! For you are engraved in the palms of Gods hands, your walls are continually before Him
- You are more than loved! For you were fearfully and wonderfully made, marvellous are God’s works and your soul knows it!
- The LORD your God will arise over you and His glory will be seen upon you!
- As a groom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you!
- He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing
- I bless you [say your name] to believe this. I bless your whole spirit soul and body to believe it and be in alignment with the truth of God’s word, in Jesus’s precious name amen!